Mother’s Day can be rough, especially when you have an honest mom. For those of you who want the best for your mom’s on their special day, utilize the simple tips we have below to make your gift the favorite! No need to argue with your siblings, if you follow our advice, it will be clear whose gift she loves the most.
See the full Mother’s Day section by clicking here.
• Buy something specific to her taste. Find a watch to compliment her favorite clothing colors!
If she wears a lot of white, consider a bold pop of color in the dial you choose.
• Get all the perks, at the lowest price. Our Mother’s Day sale is still going strong.
If you order your gift from this special section this week, you can still have your order on time!
Don’t forget that we are offering extended returns and free lifetime warranties on timepieces within this section.
• Pay attention to the size of her wrist. If she is a very petite person, it may be better to avoid watches that are too large.
We have a great collection available in a range of sizes, and you can always ask us for tips on picking what is right for her.
• Go for the gift wrap. There is a beauty to be found in the details.
Sure, she loved your newspaper wrapping when you were young, but take the extra strep to have us wrap your present
•Avoid rushing into a purchase that you are not comfortable with.
If you need help, call us. We will be happy to offer advice on anything from style to quality.
• Don’t forget to buy her a present once you get lost shopping for yourself. Yes, you can have one too!
Before you place your order though, remember that you need a gift by this weekend.
• Don’t wait on purchasing the item you want once you’ve found it. Our prices fluctuate daily, and
our watches sell out rather quickly. Once you’ve made your decision, we highly recommend
that you order the item as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.
• Don’t forget that it is the thought that matters. Find a piece, think it through,
consider her preferences, and at the end of the day – she will be happy.